Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glee.

Bonjour.
Have any of you heard of this wildly entertaining show?
Not only is it like a Broadway musical on cable television,
it is also HILARIOUS!
in a shy sort of way.
I spent all of last Sunday watching every single available episode available on Hulu.com and I fell in love with it.
Last weeks episode had this song from the Broadway musical "Wicked" which I have never seen but after hearing this I TOTALLY want to see it!
Don't even worry, I have had this song on repeat for the last week.
And yes, I do bust out in full vibrato every time.
So I highly recommend this show.
Enjoy.

And for you doubting Thomas' out there, watch this.
And try not to laugh and instantly become obsessed with this show.
I dare you.


P.S. That really is him singing. In BOTH songs.

5 comments:

sarahbjolley said...

i love glee!!!!! we watch it every wednesday....love it! i'm glad you discovered it!

Ani said...

remember when we watched this for 5 hours on hulu? i'm sad i fell asleep but i'm pretty sure i absorbed it in my sleep cause i LOVE it!

Ryan and Brittany said...

i'm with you girl... i love it!! in fact just finished watching it and feel like i can sing anything! haha and it's great cause ryan thinks it's funny too!

Steph and David said...

I love glee toooooo!!!!!!!!!

ryanandmindy said...

holly and heidi just turned me into a glee lover. i feel like everyone was watching this show BUT me..