Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grateful.

I am grateful everyday... for days.
But today, being Thanksgiving and all, I am particularly grateful for this day.

I am grateful for many things.
My family.
My friends.
My sister.
Kirk.
My job.
The Gospel.

I am also thankful for these things as well...
While they may not be so deep and meaningful, I am still happy they exist.
Movie theater popcorn.
Diet Coke.
Mashed potatoes.
The Food Network.
Grey's Anatomy.
Floral fabric.
Vanilla.
My bedding.
Blankets.
Boots.
Laughter that keeps on going.
My heater.
Hand sanitizer.
Notebooks.
Dark chocolate.
Ice Cream.
Great movies.
Christmas.

You may think these are silly trivial things, but I do appreciate their existence.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone had an absolutely WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i LOVE your thankful list. i really love it, so cute!
you are so cute!

Katie said...

I'm grateful for YOU!