Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eau De AMAZING

Found this scent at Anthropologie this weekend and have fallen in love with it.
Not only does it smell like heaven (or vanilla), it was a steal for only $18.
Yeah, I'm not ashamed of naming the price.
It's that good.
And I invite all of you to enjoy this heavenly scent too.
It will only bring more pep to your step and joy in your heart.
So if you see someone skipping down the sidewalk whistling a happy jingle,
It may in fact be me... wearing this divine perfume.
Or I guess, it could be someone else who has found the truth in fragrance form.
Logically.
:)


2 comments:

Ani said...

it really is divine

chynnamarie91 said...

Hey, been googling this fragrance all morning. i bought it years ago and cant find it anywhere :( if you happen to see it anywhere will you PLEASE let me know.

Chynna_singer91@yahoo.com

thank you, Chynna