Sunday, August 22, 2010

bell those bottoms.

(photo via emersonmade)

so I was all pa-rousing through the racks of Nordstrom (not to be confused with Nordstrom Rack, I was not there.) and I noticed something that kind of scares me these days.
BELL BOTTOM JEANS.
I mean really.
I just got rid of about 5 pairs of really great, awesome, cool, hip, bell-bottoms and now they are making a come back? The last time "skinny" jeans went out they didn't come back for at least 20+ years and NOW those flared jeans are back in my peripheral view and I'm getting slightly annoyed. Skinny jeans are awesome. Pretty much that's what this post is about and all I am really trying to say.
That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love skinny jeans! :) I hope they never go out of style lol. I have a blog for ap english if you want to check it out some day :) it's sarahvanbuskirk.blogspot.com We have to write blog posts based on on what our teacher wants.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

craveravefav.blogspot.com

The Aprecios said...

booo to skinny jeans :( Everyone looks good in them but me! Im all for the hide-that-you-have-funny-shaped-legs-and-big-booty-bell-bottoms!

Darren and Brandi said...

They better be making a comeback! I HATE skinny jeans! Don't you remember looking back on the 80's and wondering what could possess people to wear them? We will do the same this time around. That's all I have to say about the matter. :) Love you!