Friday, August 27, 2010

fall is approaching.


And we all know what that means...
SHOPPING!
Any excuse to shop is as good as any.
Although I am ranging on the more poor side of the financial world,
I couldn't stop myself from eye-ing these lovelies:

I may or may not already have these in the "cognac" color and I am totally digging them.
Is there anything wrong with having every single color this baby comes in?
But in all seriousness, grey is so in this season and what better way to incorporate than on your feet? I love them.
Too bad I can't quite afford them at the moment.
Oh dearies, you will just have to wait to grace my beautiful feet with your presence.

1 comment:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Oh, hey Alix. I just had to apologize and repent for coveting. I want those boots. I wanted them last year too. But my calves are (as always) too big for boots. The apology comes in because I may have said something along the lines of, "Must be nice to be Alix. She always gets new boots." And I am jealous of your skinny mini calves. Forgiven? K, love ya! bye!