Monday, August 9, 2010

bonjour.

Hello. Are you there? Good.
A few things to update and write about.

First and foremost, my sister and I are moving in 2 days! I am so excited to see what our new place will be like with all of our stuff in it. Don't even worry, we have SO much stuff. Shoot. Thank goodness we have strong men from our ward to help us with that. :)

Secondly, I am sick. It figures that my first week back to work I would get sick. I couldn't even stand for longer than 20 minutes without feeling as though I would faint. Not good. I feel better today, but I still can't breathe so well.

Thirdly, I got eyelash extensions. I am not scared to tell the world. My cousin recently got trained and needed some practice so I offered up my lashes for the task. I am probably the worst at holding still for 3 hours and keeping my eyes closed unless I am sedated (which I think it a great idea if you choose to get some extensions yourself). However, I am pleased with the results and I want to get them again and again and again.

THIS JUST IN!
I can smell the soap on my hands! Things are looking up.

Fourthly, Ani and I flew kites the other day. It was magnificent. They were dollar kites with Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go! on them. Nevertheless, they worked like charms and I felt like singing "Let's Go Fly A Kite" all the livelong night.

Fifthly, moving is exciting. Packing is not. I have had a box in the middle of my room for the last week with a few things in it that I want to sell and nothing else has been done. NOTHING. I don't like packing and wish I was rich and could hire someone to do it for me. BUT, of course I would probably end up doing it because I'm compulsive like that.

Sixthly, the finale of the Bachelorette was slightly entertaining but more on the annoying/boring side. I wish I would have taken notes on every single scene so I could write more about it. I'm happy that Ali went with Roberto (even though he's slightly on the boring side) and also happy that she respects Chris enough to not let him go through the proposal. That is all I have to say about this dumb show. I will probably watch next season. Even though I think it's dumb.

Seventhly (this isn't a word), I have no more updates. Come again soon.
Love always,
ME.

1 comment:

Darren and Brandi said...

You better post pictures of you new place once you are officially in it! Can't wait to see them!