Friday, August 13, 2010

moving day.


Well, it is 2 AM and I am feeling rather defiant.
I don't want to go to bed even though I really am exhausted.
The problem is, I need to make my bed and just the thought of making my bed makes me want to curl up into a ball and suck my thumb and hold my stuffed seal and sleep. Like the good old days (yesterday)
Really.
Yesterday was moving day. It was QUITE the day.
We were lucky to have some helping hands from our old singles ward. I don't think they realized what they had gotten themselves into when they signed up.
It only took 4 cars-full and 2 trips (multiply that and thats how many car loads we had) and we had the job done. We finished the daunting task around 3 PM. It was a most magical moment when those boys realized they could go home and get on with their lives.
And this is what we were left with. Well, this was a portion of what we were left with.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a little embarrassed about all the STUFF Ani and I had. The boys helping us were surprised that this apartment was just for me and Ani because we had enough stuff for like, an entire family of 5. For realz.
But, whatever... we have a sweet pad and it's slowly but, surely coming together and I am excited about it.
You have no idea.
More pictures to come when the unpacking is completed!
Happy Friday.

1 comment:

ryanandmindy said...

hold my stuffed seal and sleep..hahaha