Thursday, September 23, 2010

ahhh paris.

on Sunday I went to my dear and most lovely friend's goodbye CHOCOLATE party.
Madison is going to Paris for 9 months to teach english!
I just love Madison. She is a favorite!
I knew this girl was awesome when I first met her and we discussed our inappropriate love and addiction for Grey's Anatomy. I mean, this girl is obsessed true blue - through and through... and so am I. She also loves chocolate. And may or may not have a dance for it... I dunno. Maybe.
Bon voyage Madison! You are going to have a blast!
at first, fairly awkward. that's how we do.
Note: the Eiffel Tower picture behind us. We like to also keep it themed.

oh look, now we're friends.

Also, I like to spotlight Shea. She is the sister of Madison. She is also a favorite. A favorite because I work with her EVERYDAY and surprisingly we don't want to kill each other by the end of the day. (Well, I guess I can only speak for myself here.) We are downright honest with each other - dare I say, brutally honest.
Shea is going to KILL me for putting this picture up but I just thought it was very telling of our relationship... It is a story.
Work does this to us. Usually I'm trying to explain something because I suck at communicating and Shea is usually bored with what I'm trying to say or annoyed that I can't get my point across in a timely and efficient manner. Either way, the moment was captured and I found it practically magical.

Next, another magical thing about us. We are party animals. I think I have shown a picture or two on this here blog of our most treasured moments working together. I mean, it's no secret we like to have a good time. And I'm just gonna leave it at that. (Details may be shared on a later date - certain material may be time sensitive.)

Yes. At the end of the day, we love each other. I just love her. And I am glad I got to get to know this lovely gem of a peach and her family!
Maybe it's time to hang out a little bit outside of the workplace? Yes, I'm asking you out over blog.



No comments: