Friday, September 3, 2010

watch out!

I know I blog a lot about STUFF but let's be honest here, I love stuff and things.
Go ahead, call me shallow. I don't even care.
I have been really wanting a watch.
Can't decide if I want a white one or a gold one.
I have a major love for gold these days but when I see the white, I just love it too.


And of course they absolutely HAVE to be Marc Jacobs... right?
If only.
I will save my money for one. I really will.
Then I can look at my wrist and see the time instead of faking it.

Check out some cute ones HERE.

4 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Dear Alix,
Please post links siting the source of all these lovely things. I also love things. We share that love. I also love you. I thought you might also like to know that my o key just fell off my keyboard. Weird, right? K, love ya.
-Heather

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Loooove that white watch!

The Aprecios said...

Weird fact that I learned in Marketing: When advertising watches or clocks, you are supposed to set the time to either 10:10 or 2:50 because it looks like a smile and fools people into feeling "happiness" about the product.

ryanandmindy said...

the white one all the way. i can't seem to get myself to enjoy the gold one. with the white it's best of both worlds.