Thursday, September 2, 2010

john mayer.

For the last 10 years, I'm pretty sure Ani has begged me to go a John Mayer concert.
Well, on Tuesday, all of our dreams came true and we attended a John Mayer concert.
It was truly magical.
I have never experienced such an AWESOME, AMAZING concert in my LIFE.
And I have been to Celine Dion. (When I was like 10)
Let's talk about all the awesome things about the concert:
-The weather was perfection. Until the sun went down. Then it was freaking cold. BUT, nothing a blanket and a little cuddle action couldn't fix.
-John played all my favorite songs and I sang along to all of them.
-He said, "this one's for you." which of course was directed towards yours truly.
-the sound was phenomenal.
-PHENOMENAL.

Kirk and myself awaiting John Mayer's debut at Usana. BOMB.




Us, John is in the background. He's playing. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with my eye. Poor quality is due to iPhone camera.

CUUUUUUTE.


The best part was after his last song, John Mayer left the stage and after much screaming and applauding, he decided to come back out for an encore. So we sneaked into the seating and got a closer look. AWESOME! Such a fun night!

2 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

i do not share this love for john mayer, but i'm glad YOU had fun. i know much you love him. although i still think it's blasphemy that he could have been better than celine.

ALIX said...

if you saw him live, you would be whistling a different tune i tell ya. I have already converted kirk. it's magic.