Monday, September 13, 2010

i am loving...

This color combo...

I want that dress. This is kind of the color scheme of my room.

I haven't really been up to much of anything lately. I have just been relaxing and laying low. I have been job hunting like crazy. Everyday I come home from work and look on Craigslist and follow-up on leads. Finding a job is a job in itself! I wish someone would pay me to look for one... :)
I had another interview on Friday. I think it went well, but time will only tell if it really did. I guess if I get the job that will prove how it went! I really hope I get it! It would be AWESOME!

I have been working on my room a lot more! I moved a few things around and I got a nightstand! I looooove it. Found at IKEA. It's white. I may paint it, but I'm leaving it as is right now. I am thinking about putting some pattern in the center of the door for kicks.
All I need to do is paint something for my walls... you know some decorations and whatnot.
THEN, I will do some work in the living room. Pictures to come!
ALSO, remember when I thought my sewing machine was locked in its case? WELL, I opened it. Because I'm magical.
But really, I am way excited about this because now I can make some pillow covers... if I can figure out how to use it. Don't worry. I'm really good at teaching myself things. One time, I taught myself how to knit in just one night. Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Aaron and Megan said...

Alix, you're amazing! I agree, job hunting is zero fun. I've been doing it too. Will you get unemployment because Shade is going out? Good luck with the sewing machine. I have one here that I am trying to use. It's the bobbin that gets me! I really don't like it!