Saturday, September 18, 2010

lovely weekend.


A few nights ago, Kirk and I took a little field trip to Squaw Peak (make-out central).
We downloaded a few episodes of "Lie to Me," piled a bunch of blankets and pillows in the car, and a bag of golden grahams. (Why golden grahams? I don't know.) We found a cozy parking spot and snuggled up in the back seat and watched the show to our heart's content. Yeah, we're wild.

The previous weekend, Kirk planned a fun dinner out on the town so I decided to return the favor and take us to Sundance's very own Tree Room.
It was delightful. They may have lost our reservation (or I may have accidentally reserved a table for the wrong date... I mean, there's no proof.)
We LOVED the aesthetics and charm of this place and the food was delicious. Seriously.
Herbed Rolled Gnochi. Heavenly.
The restaurant manager made his way to our table and asked us if we were celebrating anything and we told him we were not, we just wanted a night out. Haha... I guess this place isn't the kind you just have dinner at one night... I think he was shocked that two college students would be able to afford (or not afford) a night out at the Tree Room.
We ended the night with some lollipops.

Pardon the POOR poor quality of these photos, we apparently don't take our cameras anywhere. iphones are what we use these days.

'Twas a lovely weekend indeed. :)

1 comment:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

okay, so happy you had a great time at dinner...and who needs a reservation to a fancy place anyway? come on.
squaw peak sounds just delightful! i love Lie to Me and i LOVE golden grahams. i have been wanting some teddy grahams (the chocolate ones) lately.

oh my gosh. i LOVE Gnochi. you must tell me every detail when i see you! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.