Wednesday, December 15, 2010

lights at the temple.

I really wanted to see the lights at Temple Square this year.
I've been in Utah for 3 years and have never seen the Christmas lights and I decided that 2010 was the year!
So last week, Kirk and I ventured up to Salt Lake City and began our adventure at Gourmandise Bakery in Salt Lake for dinner. The dinner wasn't exactly amazing however, the baked desserts were beyond delicious and certainly above par.
We then headed our way to Temple Square and took about 20 minutes to find parking. It was a Tuesday night and I thought it wouldn't be too crowded but I was so wrong. I guess it was youth activity night and about EVERY single ward/stake from Utah County were there. Cool. It was so crowded! But, it was still fun and we managed to get about 15 different youth to take pictures of us.
The experience made me really want a sweet sauce camera and have mad picture taking skills and about 10 minutes into the evening my camera battery died but luckily we had Kirk's iPhone so all was not lost.
Here are some gems from our magical evening!
Christmas time is here.
Feel the magic.










Happy Holidays!

No comments: