Monday, December 6, 2010

my grown-up christmas list.


I know it's not very grown-up of me to have such a vain and materialistic list.
But hey, it's hard to get someone a college degree or a kitten (cough KIRK cough).
So I am resulting to THINGS.
Sue me. We all want stuff, don't lie.
Let us begin.


The Jessica Simpson animal print flat. J'adore this.

I had some gold flats from a shopping trip in Park City over a year ago and now those shoes are sadly worn to their bitter death. These will have to do. I really do enjoy them. Steve Madden metallic flats.

I have been wanting a pair of black boots and a pair of hunter rain boots. Why not combine the two and enjoy a wondrous marriage? Hunter Boots in High Gloss Black.
This stuff is a miracle. Found at Bath and Body Works, it is the ONLY kind of hand lotion that makes my hands feel moisturized all day and smells like fresh oranges. Delicious.

I have been having issues with my car having an odd scent due to some spilled spices and I finally decided to clip one of those portable scents things in my car. Works like a charm. Now I just need some good smelling scents! Please refill!

Old Navy has some pretty cute and trendy jewelry these days. I love the embellishment of the flower and the simplicity of the ribbon! Found HERE.

and a multi-chain beaded necklace! Found HERE.

I have been wanting a new watch for MONTHS. I can't resist this MARC by Marc Jacobs gold watch. I am drooling.

This ruffle coat makes me feel so happy and I LOVE the cream color. Classy yet, flirty.

Oh, and a new hairdryer. Preferably a Conair Infiniti found at Target. Then, I won't have to share with my sister anymore. Yes, we STILL share a hairdryer.


These and a partridge in a pear tree por favor?
No?


2 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

alright fine...i'll get you a partridge in a pear tree...how does one go about finding one of those?

Meg said...

I love those steve madden shoes too but I've had bad experiences with past steven madden flats. They give me the worst blisters on my heels. Maybe it's just me, so hopefully those ones are better! :)

That coat is adorable and would look great on you, btw.