Ok. I feel like I always have a million things to "blog" about while I am at work but then the second I get home, I can't remember any of them and my posts just get increasingly boring.
I would apologize for the state of my blog.
However, I am not.
Let us discuss the current thoughts that are happening in my mind.
1. Why did I eat those jalapeño chips? My ulcer is not to thrilled about it. But they taste soooo good!
2. Those people at Bath and Body Works gave me the look of annoyance yesterday. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I went there every day for 4 days. Joy.
3. I miss high school football.
4. I need some more leggings.
6. Clearly my mind is totally focused on this post.
7. Maybe I have ADD.
8. Wow. I literally have no thoughts at the moment.
9. I thought this would be more entertaining. I submit that it is not.
Cool. Well, that was obviously a successful waste of time.
10. Did I mention my cool beans calling? I am the relief society teacher. Joy x2. I am glad I have to face my fears head on. I am a pretty big scaredy cat when it comes to speaking in front of groups of more than like 4. Well, I taught for the first time ever on Sunday and I would have to say that I wasn't so freaked out.
11. Has anyone ever watched the show "The Middle?" It's so bizarre and funny. There is a small child on the show named Brick and he is a class-A weirdo. He whispers to himself and he takes 11 days to rake leaves and wants to set them free in the woods or keep them in his room so he can read to them. A kid after my own heart if you ask me.
12. The scale says I lost 3 pounds. Must be broken because my jeans are actually fitting tighter than normal.
13. I wish I had a passion for taking pictures. I don't take my camera anywhere. Notice the lack of photos on here.
14. Modern Family = HILARIOUS.
15. Anyone have any good suggestions for facial cleansers. I am seriously seriously considering buying the Kardashian's skin care line. I'm such a sucker. SUCKER.