Wednesday, March 9, 2011

summertime?

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day here in Provo, Utah.
Days like today get me very excited for summertime weather.
I just want to lay outside and take in all that vitamin d that I possibly can.
AND this summer my beautiful cousin Christina is getting married in wine country California and I am SO excited. It's going to be GORGEOUS and also a great excuse to buy a sexy dress.
I would love to take more trips this summer... New York City mayhaps? South Carolina? Please? Hawaii? Ok... I don't know many people there so it would be just for myself. haha

So let me tell you what I have been up to because it's REALLY interesting, I promise. Ok, I lied. It's not. :)

-School.
-Work (or lack thereof)
-Not cleaning my room.
-Not going to the gym.
-Thinking of projects to start. Start them. And then continue to not finish them.
-Watching T.V. and memorizing every television schedule there is. Ask me. I pretty much know every daytime television show and which ones are annoying, entertaining and my favorite, ghetto. I am getting very good at quoting all tech and vocational school commercials.
In my defense, once again, I have been feeling quite unmotivated to do much. I was sick for a good week and I did not go to work or leave the house. It was the pits. And now that I'm not sick, I still just want to lay in my bed all day and do nothing. This is a problem since I am not used to this level of laziness and I am enjoying it.

So pretty much, I haven't really been doing much. My room is a mess and I am probably going to clean it today. Maybe I'll make today a cleaning day.
I know it may sound like I am so depressed and unhappy with my life but it's actually the contrary. I am very happy with my life even though it seems like it may not be going anywhere right now. I like this feeling of not knowing and just seeing where the wind takes me.

Just give me some lazy southern summer days. That's all I ask.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You should come visit me. We could go to San Francisco, waterworld, six flags, shopping, eating...it would be AWESOME! Think about it.