Sunday, March 27, 2011

under construction.

i have a problem... it has to do with this blog.
I am rarely satisfied with it and thus, it undergoes many, many grueling, time consuming remodels.
The other problem is that I already began this remodel knowing that I wouldn't finish it for two reasons:
1. I am beyooooond tired and procrastinating my lesson prep for tomorrow.
2. I am already bored with it.
3. (ok, so I can't count? Who's counting anyway?) I don't have the time nor the patience to even OPEN up photoshop or indesign. People, people... why do I want to be an Art and Visual Communications major?

At any rate: slow, medium, or slightly faster than medium (never fast. never ever fast.) you, my friends may be impressed with what I'm about to do. But, most likely you won't be because I may not even do it. And to be honest, I would much rather paint my pottery and make my crafts and eat my smarties (the candy) than makeover the blogskie. Eh, what are you gonna do?
Anyway, the point is... it's under construction and soon all the colors might match and jive and flow and please the eye instead of giving you a possible seizure.
I love you all.
Bed.
Now.
Night.

1 comment:

grant + brittany said...

totally know what you mean. the look of a blog should always show off who you are! at least that is how i feel. so i understand you wanting it to be amazing. it is pretty cute though. just fyi.