Friday, November 11, 2011

animated.


Have you seen this?
I love it. 
I feel like the older we get, or rather, the older I get, the magic of life tends to be pushed by the wayside and I get caught up in the every day craziness of real life.
When I was a kid, I used to imagine my life and how it would be now. How different it would be once I became an adult. I used to make lists of my goals, my dreams, my aspirations. And although, I feel like this is definitely not the life I thought I would live, I wouldn't change it for the world. I still plan on doing all of the things that are on my list. But I plan on doing them with a partner. With my best friend.
I am so lucky to have someone in my life, someone who wants to be with me forever, who supports me and my dreams. Someone who wants me to succeed and someone who is there when I fall. 
That is what love is.
Sometimes I feel like there is a confusion about what true love is.
We live in an era when comparisons are made left and right and there is that constant knocking on the door to remind us of what we don't have; what we are lacking.
I am so grateful that I have waited this long to be with the man that I know I am supposed to share the rest of my life with. 
To be able to recognize true love and to be able to embrace it.

I have always been drawn to music and dance. And although I am no expert on either, I feel like I can appreciate the beauty and the expression of dance. And I can appreciate the ability that music has to move us. And the way a story can be told by both.
And this,
this is the perfect example of those two worlds coming together.
How amazing.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oooh I loved that. Thanks for sharing. :)