Thursday, November 3, 2011

selling clothes.

Hello ladies!
The time has come for me to go through my closet and part with some pieces that are near and dear to my heart.
I have decided to let everyone enjoy this momentous occasion and I have put these items up for sale!

A few things to know:
1. I am not getting rid of clothing that is worn or ugly. No, no my friends. These are simply items that I am just tired to see in my closet and are not being worn like the beautiful clothes should be.
2. I will ship anywhere within the U.S. A $5.00 shipping fee will be charged if such is needed.
3. If you live in Utah, we can arrange for a pick-up/drop-off sort of thing.
4. I use paypal and will give out the information when needed.
5. If interested, please email me at alixvanbuskirk@gmail.com
Let the shopping begin!

Gap Striped Long Sleeve Cotton Crew Neck
Size: M
Slightly worn 
$9

SOLD!
Old Navy Toggle Cape 
Size: M
Only worn twice
$10

SOLD!
Gap Striped Tee with Sheer Neck
Size: M
Worn once
$9

SOLD!
Nordstrom Sheer b.i.p. top
Size: L
Worn once
$12

SOLD!
Shade bow tie Tunic
Size: S
$12

Gap Dolman V-Neck top with gold buttons
Size: M
Worn once
$12

Forever 21 nude/grey sweater
Size: L
$10

Gap Dusty Rose v-neck with rouched sleeves
Size: S
Worn once
$10 

SOLD!
Anthropologie Odille top
Size: 6
$20

Anthropologie Odille lavender top
Size: 6
Small bleach spot on top left bust
$11

Xhilaration ruffle top dress
Size: XL (runs kid of small)
Never worn
$8

SOLD!
Shade Teal Pencil Skirk
Size: S (4-6)
Never Worn
$15

H&M black skirt with pockets
Size: 10 (medium)
Never worn
$12

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

These clothes are adorable!!!

LOVE the gap long sleeve striped shirt and the teal skirt. Still for sale??

ALIX said...

Still for sale Meagan!