Thursday, November 18, 2010

sara bareilles.

One sold out concert plus one friend who didn't want her ticket EQUALS I was able to see Sara Bareilles last night.
It was A-MAZING.
I love her and always have. I remember when I got her first album over 4 years ago, I listened to it thousands of times, memorizing every single one of her songs.
And the best part is that whenever I listen to any of her songs now, they are not old to me at all. I still love them just as much, if not more than when I first heard them.
I love that she writes all of her songs.
I love her voice.
She is unbelievably talented.
I expected the piano... and the guitar.
But when she whipped out the accordion, I was shocked!
Her voice is as smooth as honey and its no wonder that she is a Grammy Award winner.
I just love her and I would totally go see her again.
I love all of her songs and she played a lot of my favorites. However, my absolute favorite song of hers is "Gravity." When she performed this song last night, I may have gotten a little teary eyed.
She played the acoustic version but, the one on youtube doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Absolutely love this song!! So pretty, thanks for sharing!