Tuesday, November 9, 2010

thankful: #8 and #9

Hola.
I have a few more things I would like to share and add to my list of thankfuls.

8. I am thankful for Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Although I put up a fight every time it happens, the pre-thanksgiving Christmas decorations and music always gets me very excited for the holidays and definitely lifts my spirits.
9. Slippers. My apartment is bipolar when it comes to the thermostat. When the cool air is on, my room gets boiling hot. And when the heat is on, the thermostat will not let me set it above 62 degrees. WHAT is up with that? So I was moseying through my home and my feet were freezing! Then I remembered I had some very soft, very plush slippers. HELLO!

Making this list is very humbling... Everyday there are things that happen and can bring me down. Like today, I found out that GAY ObamaCare only includes civilians and NOT any government personnel. COOL. Thanks a lot OBAMACARE. Anyway, as I was about to curse the president, I remembered I needed to write my blog about my thankfuls for yesterday and today. Humbling. (Even though I'm still pissed. Yes, I am.)
Now I'm off to make some dinner... what to make? Decisions decisions...

1 comment:

Darren and Brandi said...

Darre won't allow me to do anything Christmasy before Thanksgiving. I hate him for it... :)