Monday, May 24, 2010

bachelorette: first episode.


I do not know why the Bachelor/Bachelorette series make me so annoyed.
Well mostly because Ali is ANNOYING. Seriously, stop already with the high voice inflections. Also, stop trying to be so sweet. Be real. That's entertaining.
Secondly, her extensions are awful.
Thirdly, she needs to be normal.
Fourthly, I'm sorry. I don't mean to pick on people.
Fifthly, none of these guys are cute. They all look like little baby momma's boys.
See how this show brings out the worst in me?
I am harsh!

-KYLE!? from Colorado?? You're an "outdoorsman"?? That is your job title? That is not very promising.
-JOHN!? Proposing on the first MEET? What the heck is WRONG with you? Not entertained. Clearly.
-KIRK: I enjoyed the makeshift rose out of a napkin was cute.
-Tyler... Whoops with those cowboy boots... hahaha
-Man, I don't remember your name... the falling leaves. Classy. CLAAAASSSSYYYYYY.
-Jason. Do not do a flip off the limo. You probably hurt your foot and now you're just in pain. And making people feel awkward. Including myself.
I think I like this show because I enjoy the awkwardness it brings. haha
-Justin: Rated-R wrestling broken leg guy, YOU LOOK FAMILIAR. I think we have met. Like, did we go on a date? (P.S. You're my favorite)
Ali, you have a dirty mouth. NOT classy. Trashy.
I am already halfway through this show and there have been 3 "mama's boys" confessions thus far. What did I say?
And to top it off - Ali, you have a bunny tail on the back of your dress.
That is all.

3 comments:

Ani said...

hahhahahahhahahah but seriously, cowboy boots guy... woops hahha everything else you said - hahahahha!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

LOL you crack me up! I sooo agree with you about Alli. She's super annoying. I also think she's being really fake. She tries to act all sweet and stuff, but she's not. Remember last season?... she was such a little instigator with Vienna. (who by the way I actually liked because she was the only one who wasn't trying to be fake). Anyway, why do we continue to watch? So addicting. ha ha.
Oh and you're right about the guys, too. They're all kinda lame. I will draw better conclusions as the show goes on.

Aaron and Megan said...

I agree. I am not impressed with the men this picked out for this season, big bummer. However I will probably find myself sitting on the couch every Monday watching.