Monday, May 17, 2010

so i've noticed.

Over the last few days, there have been some very interesting things I have noticed and since I just love lists SO much I have made one just for you.
Enjoy.

-Today, Shea and I were conducting interviews for some summer hires and I NOTICED that some people really don't know how to interview well. Por Exemplo: We asked how they would handle conflicts between co-workers and one girl related it to problems she had with her roommate and said she just decided to move out. Well... this is probably not something we would like... we don't want you to just quit when problems arise. No bueno.
-I went to the gym later than I usually do tonight, and I noticed there was an exceptionally large male to female ratio... Why do the males tend to work out during the later hours of the evening?
-I also noticed 3 separate couples that decided to hold hands while walking through the gym to their next venture. Be it the Treadmills or weights, they were holding hands from one destination to the other. All I could think about was their sweaty little grips they had. Sick.
-I just got a vanilla lime candle and burned it last night and today I took my hair out of its pony tail and got a whiff of my candle. Also strange.
-I noticed the girl in the Yoga class I went to this evening was breathing extremely loud. Yoga people are weird. Sad that I automatically think Yoga people are weird because one girl was a super loud mouth-breathing weirdo.
-I noticed that since I found 12 boxes of Dots in Kirk's office, I have eaten a box of Dots a day for the last 5 days. I don't even like them. I just eat them.
-I noticed the Dr. Scholls insoles for HER commercial and I want to try them. Do they work with sandals too?
-I noticed that Kirk looks FABULOUS in hot pink. I mean really...


-Last, but certainly not least, I noticed this mullet with legs walking through the mall during my lunch break. Very enjoyable.

Happy Monday.


1 comment:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

mullet with legs... hahahaha. Best line ever. I love that you generalized all yoga people being weird, because so do I. Freakin' nut jobs. Also, I fear I may have been one of the holding hands couples had Brooks ever come to the gym with me. Fortunately we just paid for a 2 year membership he used twice.