Sunday, May 16, 2010

oh life.

Sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately.
I have been feeling slightly unmotivated and finding that nothing has been "blog-worthy."
I do feel like I can complain about a few things because I can:
(man, I'm a brat. whatever.)
-AT&T has managed to ruin my cell phone bill ONCE again. Well let me begin by saying that the AT&T store at University Mall is dumb. Don't go there. Secondly, I recently switched to my OWN bill and I asked to have unlimited texting. They did not give me unlimited texting so I had to go to the store and have them fix it. This month, when checking my bill, it was a good $200 over what is should have been and it's all because SOMEONE didn't get the memo to change my bill to UNLIMITED texting. Seriously so ridiculous. I'm about ready to just throw my cell phone and bill out the window and say sionara.
-I am a little bit depressed about being all caught up on 30 Rock and I am considering starting from the beginning again.
-I am dying my hair darker because I have no idea what I can do to my hair to make it something that I love. I find myself being unsatisfied with my locks everyday and I hate it.
-I am dehydrated. That's annoying.
-I am annoyed with myself when I don't go to the gym everyday because I am paying for it everyday. And because I really want to lose 3 pounds.
-I think I have vertigo. Also annoying.
-I really wish I were insured so I can get my vertigo checked out.
-I may be giving up my no tanning fast... I'm so pasty.

Don't be alarmed, I am not such a pessimist all the time. Just for a moment I get annoyed with a few things. That is all. I am human, is this not reasonable?

Ok ok... so there are a few things to be optimistic about:
-Kirk and I are going to San Francisco this weekend. I am ready for a break.
-My room is clean, my bathroom is clean, and I am all caught up on laundry.
-Summer is basically here. I am happy about the lovely weather we have been having.
-The dark spot corrector is working.
-I was on the elliptical for 40 minutes on Thursday. I am proud of myself. This may have been due to the Grey's Anatomy that was on the television in front of me.
-Leftover honey lime enchiladas for lunch tomorrow.
-My zebra dress I found. I shall be wearing that tomorrow con some boots. SEX-Y.
-It's supposed to be 80 degrees tomorrow. JOY.

And here is a picture from when Kirk and I saw Iron Man 2. It was great. And Tony Stark and I are BFF's. Jealous?

5 comments:

Lorna said...

You look so cute even if you want to lose 3 pounds. I was ready to fire AT&T too. They totally screwed up your mom's bill too-- $290 when it should have been $50. I was on the phone for over 45 minutes trying to correct it. Have a great time in San Fran. It is one of my favorite cities!

Brittany said...

I wish you were going to San Fran next weekend! Kelly and I are moving there in 9 days and I would have loved to meet up with you! Was your "I really want to lose 3 pounds' a reference to Mean Girls? lOve that movie!

The Aprecios said...

Vertigo can be a symptom of dehydration. So you pretty much just cured yourself. DRINK SOMETHING!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I really want to lose 3 pounds...
Oh my gosh, why?! You're so skinny.
Did I get it right? Um... I also think I have vertigo, but usually I am just dehydrated and tired. 2 things I would be willing to bet you are too. Brooks always makes me take a nap and drink water and then I always feel better. Just sayin. Also... I am jealous of Tony Stark for being your BFF and tanning fasts are overrated. You should probably just go tanning.

ryanandmindy said...

1. reiteration: verizon.
2. solution to dehydration: a constant water bottle..works wonders for me.
3. went out on the boat the other day. well worth the burn to have a little sunkissed-ness(no? not a word?)
4. i'm so glad to hear your dark spot corrector works. i bet you feel fabulous. i want it.
5. love your zebra dress..
6. i'm super jealous that tony stark is your bff, but robert downey jr's my bf so...