Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i'm losin it.

I'm losin' my mind.
Here is the proof:
There I was, waiting to turn left in the middle turning lane, and all these cars kept driving towards me, getting in my lane and honking at me.
I was so annoyed because I'm like, just don't drive in the turning lane like it's a regular lane.
Then, I notice like 5 cars driving towards me and I was so confused because I am in the turning lane.
Wait...
No I'm not.
I am in the WRONG lane.
Crap.
Don't worry, no accidents occurred during this "moment."
So there's your proof.
I lost it.

In other news,
I dyed my hairs.
It's actually not permanent... so don't get too attached. It's just a little change of scenery. I like it. :)

5 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

you're so pretty.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I love it! You are glowing Alix! Are you pregnant? Wait... I dont think that was a funny joke (dot, dot, dot, question mark?) Hmm... Well, I love it anyways, and also, I love your sweatshirt, can I have it?

Becca said...

cuttteee

Janet said...

who does your hair? it looks great and i need a good hair person!

The Aprecios said...

sounds like you should have died it blonde to go with the driving ability. :)