Sunday, May 30, 2010

currently.

I am currently reading THIS book:
(Little Bee)
On my way to San Fran, I was stranded in the Salt Lake airport without any form of entertainment... (whoops) I decided to get a book. I heard this was a good book and it has been a good read thus far.

Currently drinking THIS:
SmartWater. Some may think bottled water is dumb. However, I am a huge advocate (as well as Jennifer Aniston) of this water because it comes in huge water bottles making sure I drink a lot of it and it has electrolytes in it making sure I am extra hydrated.

Currently listening to THIS:

AND THIS:

Currently eating THIS:
Giada De Laurentiis' very own Creamy Tomato sauce courtesy her line from Target. It is absolutely DIVINE in all ways and I could seriously eat this stuff by the spoonful. MMMmmm SO good.


Currently doing THIS class:

Not the easiest class for me to catch on to... My hips really just don't move that way. I love this class because I sweat like CRAZY in it and it's a major calorie burner and butt-shaper. :)

Those are my current interests and such. Enjoy!


5 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

1. i LOVE smart water. it is my water of choice as well.
2. thank you for the enjoyable song segoostions. i'm going on zune and downloading them now.(i love we the kings AND demi lovato..so that works out great.)
3. i may have to run to target right now because that sounds delicious.
4. zumba?? what IS that? the word sounds exotic.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i
am
in
LOVE
with
timbaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

what zumba class are you doing!! i want to start that one!

grant + brittany said...

man. i need to try zumba. everyone loves it.. it seems. hope you are doing well! i think about you all the time!

Unknown said...

I cooked up her Target Creamy Tomato Sauce and Target Spaghetti and it was amazing. The creamy tomato sauce has mascapone cheese which really added a lot of flavor and the spaghetti has a rough texture which seems to help the sauce really stick to it.

I blogged about it at http://ilovetargetstores.blogspot.com/2010/08/giada-de-laurentiis-interview-and.html