Saturday, October 2, 2010

candy corn.

(Do you like my Halloween corner? I designed it myself. I wish I had more of those white pumpkins... I love them. Oh and that is 4 bags of candy corn... it's quickly being eaten away as I type.)
Just sitting here enjoying my caramel apple candle. It truly smells delectable. Ani thinks it smells like maple syrup and I am going to go ahead and call that accusation FALSE. If anyone knows maple syrup scents, it's me. I hate maple syrup purely because of the smell. I would know, ok?
Tonight I ate Costa Vida for the second day in a row because they have half pork salads with wheat tortillas and I think they are so good. I am still extremely full and I ate it at 5:30pm... it is now 9:30pm.
It is still feeling quite warm for the month of October. I'm not really complaining... ok, maybe I am. It's a little too hot for this time of year. I need to have an excuse to wear my fall coat and maybe start a fire in the fireplace... if I had a fireplace. Michael Buble is now serenading me with "Dream a Little Dream." Why does that man make me feel like I'm floating on a cloud dancing the waltz? I love him. I really do. I wouldn't be opposed to going to one of his concerts.
Tonight I tried to curl my hair with a straightener and I failed. I have pieces of curled tendrils and pieces of straight tendrils. That equals a fail. You will probably see pictures of my failed attempt and agree that I should probably never try it again.
Today was my unofficial last day of work at Shade. I have to admit I got a little sad about it as I walked to take the deposit to the bank this morning. (P.S. Ran into my friend Jeff O'Bryant who I have not seen in over 3 years. Seriously crazy.) I didn't realize how many friends I have made at the mall. Kind of funny. People at Chick-fil-A know me and my order... so what if I go there regularly? Or the people at Pretzel Maker... the mall office management. They have helped me break into Shade many a morning when I have forgotten my key. Ahhh memories.
Now Sam Sparro is blasting some "Black and Gold" and it is definitely getting me in the mood to go out... and get spooky. Yeah, I just said GET SPOOKY. I can achieve spookyness. Spookiness? Spookieness? I can achieve it. Can you?
Love Always,
Alix.