Wednesday, October 13, 2010

summerville, sc

Greetings from Summerville, SC!
I'm up.
It's about 2:45 in the AM here in South Carolina and naturally my sleeping schedule is all sorts of out of whack.
So yes, I am awake.
Mindy will kill me because she says she is gonna wake me up at 10 (also known as 8 in the AM in Utah) tomorrow morning for fun things and boating! Of course my poor self is not used to such early hours these last couple of days... waking up at almost noon. Who do I think I am? Royalty?
I'm gonna have a rude awakening when comes Friday and I gotta wake up at good ol' 6 o'clock. Grand.
This place is awesome. I wish I could stay here in South Carolina. Buy one of the charming plantation homes and live right on the beach. I love the southern style. I think I was meant to be on the east coast. It just feels right.
We went to Charleston today and I love that little city on the ocean. I love that the buildings are no taller than the tallest church. I love how clean it is! And I love the outdoor fans. It's awesome!
Anyway, I'm just checking in, it has been a while since I have updated and don't you worry your lovely selves,
a fully-loaded update is to come with pictures and pictures galore!
xoxo
Alix

3 comments:

Brittany said...

have fun!!! I miss you guys.

Kali and JT said...

That is soo fun! Summerville is where my brother lives so they gotta be in the same ward... ask if they know Caleb and Lorette Tracy!

Aaron and Megan said...

Sounds like you are having a blast! Yes, this part of the country is amazing! You should really move out here. Just a thought.