Tuesday, October 26, 2010

day man.

Have I ever mentioned the crazy WEIRD dreams I have been having lately? Must be the spirit of Halloween haunting me while I sleep because I am not usually one to wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. I am 23 years old dang it!
I did fall asleep watching Karate Kid (with Will Smith's kid) so that may explain the part of my dream where I went to China. That does not explain the part where we are flying back home and decide to fly off the edge of the world. That doesn't make any sense. Or the part where I kissed what I thought was a human but then it turned out to be a HORSE. Well actually, I was watching a few episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia... Charlie wanted a horse in one episode and in another Frank convinces Dee and Charlie that they ate HUMAN meat. So... actually that kind of makes sense.
Yes, this show is completely inappropriate, I mean BEYOND inappropriate. One episode in particular makes me laugh every single time I watch it, "Dee's Dates a Retard." Maybe the real problem here isn't my brain. Maybe the problem is the shows I am choosing to watch. They are affecting me in ways I never thought possible. But it's SOOOOOO funny.
But, let me be honest here, I don't want to stop watching these favorites. These are what bring happiness to my soul. So what if I depend on a television to bring me happiness. That's not bad right?
Shoot. I really need to find a hobby.

But for now, enjoy this song courtesy of It's Always Sunny. It's my new favorite.

I am not trying to get you to start watching this show because I will be embarrassed when you watch it and then stop because of how inappropriate it is. I don't want you to judge me either. So, I am recommending that you DO NOT watch it.

4 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

So Brooks and I tried It's always sunny once and got through about 2 minutes of the pilot before I couldn't do it. I think it was the excessive use of the N word that did me in? I dunno. Or maybe not. I dont remember. Either way, when you mention it it makes me want to try it again. We will see I suppose. Human meat? I gagged a little when I read those words put together. Gross. K. Miss ya! Love ya!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

haha, i just commented on your facebook status. let me just say that this show brings jamo a lot of happiness/laughing his head off.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh my gosh...have you seen the one where they do a play? watch it!

rinlollipop said...

Haha. I love it's always sunny.