Sunday, October 3, 2010

haunted forest.

Kham Udom was in town this weekend so naturally we went to the Haunted Forest in American Fork.
The experience itself was definitely worth the $20.
However, I did not enjoy waiting outside and having randoms come up behind me and breathe into my ear or invade my personal space.
My favorite part of the evening was going through a room that feels like it's spinning and it makes it VERY hard to walk straight...
Kham's response, "IT'S MOVING! IT'S REALLY MOVING!!!"
Haha... I am laughing out loud just remembering the moment.
I did not enjoy the loud noises, random dark rooms and the people I thought weren't real people... but then they were. Don't even worry, my throat hurts from screaming so much.
Also, not a huge fan of the chainsaws.
The evening was a blast! I am so happy I got to see my peeps from Sea-Town and finally go to a haunted forest that was awesome!

Kham, the mummy, and myself. We are really close.

Not really sure what this creature was... but he was getting a little grabby. Also, not a fan. What I am a fan of is Kham's eyes. Classic.

And what is a haunted forest without the Ghostbusters? Clearly, they were necessary. Don't mind our creepy eyes. It's all part of the experience.

The next morning I woke up from a HORRIFYING nightmare about a freaky clown guy trying to kill me while invading my personal space. Luckily, the police caught him and then I force-fed him cold hot dogs. That will teach him...
I think my subconscious is trying to tell me I can't handle the scariness of this place.
Like I said, worth your while!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Force fed the clown hot dogs? hahahahahahahah.

kham said...

Haha, I'm still convinced that warp hole was really moving, I know you guys felt it too. You didn't know this Alix, but I pawned off every zombie to you, telling them that you looove monsters, that's why they kept going after you. A little payback for trying to feed the asian to the monsters, by making me go first ;) Overall, this was the best haunted house/forest I have been to so far, I highly recommend it.