Friday, February 26, 2010

Factoid Friday... pilfered.


(Pilfered = Stolen) I stole this idea from my BFFL cheadsz. She don't mind because really it's not like it's stolen, it's more like I thought she had a really great idea. This is where entrepreneurs come from. What? Ok.


1. I hate returning stuff to stores. I don't know why. I just am uncomfortable about it.
2. Almost every time I come home from work my house smells like someone ALMOST burnt it down. Apparently, we need some cooking lessons up in this kitchen.
3. I have a little bit of an attitude tonight so this post may seem "snarky." Google that.
4. I am attempting to avoid the tanning bed for the rest of my life. We will see how that works out. Also, going to try to start using an eye-cream. Awesome.
5. I change out my pillowcases every other day.
6. Still doesn't help my sensitive skin and my breakouts.
7. Spoon Me didn't have the cheesecake topping I wanted and it made me upset. I almost threw my cup of frozen yogurt at the girl behind the counter but refrained because I guess it's not her fault...
8. Kirk dared me to have a conversation with him without asking any questions. I quickly failed within the first 2 seconds.
9. Surprisingly, some of Shade Clothing's ugliest items have been selling much better than its more fashionable pieces. This causes me to wonder.
10. I spent 2 hours tonight watching VH1's top 100 Music's Most Shocking Moments. That's how I roll.
11. (For kicks) Possibly thinking about getting a new bedspread. Can't decide if that is a necessary purchase or not. Thoughts?

What are your Friday Factoids?

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Pilfered = stroke of genius. Its true. I LOVE returning stuff! It's the only thing better than buying stuff! If I were in Provo still (oh how I wish I was) I would do it for you. It would get a double thrill! Returning with someone else's credit card and RETURNING! I didn't know you changed your pillow case so often, that must be refreshing. Get a new bed spread! Its the best! I want another new one... I don't know my most recent choice anymore but Brooks loves it. Why are you using eye cream? Are you getting wrinkles? I am trying to get myself in a tanning bed personally. It's not happening. I miss you. Thanks for writing 11 (overachiever) factoids. I loved it.

Ani said...

I would just like to say that I absolutely think you don't really need a new bedspread but that shouldn't stop you from getting one. I have been thinking about getting a new one myself. I like that sister. I think you should start out on that trek. PS I saw that spoon me didn't have cheesecake topping one night and I wanted to kill everyone. Not a good moment for me or SpoonMe. PS The word I supposed to write under here is "bletsap" kinda funny. Thought you'd like it :)