Sunday, February 28, 2010

next big thing

Hello.
I am absolutely elated to say that there are 19 more days until spring begins.
Is anyone else excited here?
I won't say the amount of days until summer (102) for it depresses me a tad.
HOWEVER, because of the lovely 54 degree weather today, I have been inspired to ready myself for the warm weather and hopeful of days in the sun.
So of course I have been browsing the world wide web in search of a great bathing suit.
Currently, I have been diggin' the one-piece look
Which still needs a "hot" bod to rock.
Shoot.
Anyway, here are my findings.

*all of the pictures of the girls wearing the swimsuit are from jcrew.com and the rest can be found on bluefly.com

*also some cute one-pieces found here

I have decided that the next big purchase I make is going to be a swim suit. I won't be hasty. If I find a swimsuit I like for under $100 you bet your bottom dollar I will get it. It's what I do. However, if needs be, I am putting some of that paycheck aside so I can purchase me one great suit.

No comments: