Friday, February 19, 2010

sick and things.

Hello friends and family alike.
I'm sad to say that I have been feeling a bit under the weather the last few weeks. It's not good.
It all started with my sinuses. Then a massive sore throat. I thought I had strep throat. When that dissipated, major sinus headaches followed by yet another sore throat. What is wrong with me? I have been living off of ib profin and DayQuil. I may overdose, I mean who really knows.

Since I have been so sick, I have decided to treat myself to something nice. A new purse. I have been needing one SO bad and I thought to myself, "Yes, I will get one." I am not a bag person... Don't get me wrong, I love me a lovely purse. I just don't buy a million of them. I buy one and stick with it 'til the end. Until it cannot be used any more. I mourn over that bag and then I get a new one. (Can you tell I'm trying to justify my purchase?) I buy a new purse like every 3 to 4 years. So, I go big.
I love it. It's versatile (it's gold) and so spacious and best part? It's made of nylon so I can just whisk away any dirt or spillage that comes my way. So pretty.

Also, thank you for your makeup tips! They have been a real big help! I am testing out a few things and products and I will let you know the final result of my findings.

3 comments:

Becca said...

obsessed with that bag. i haven't been able to find one i LOVE yet... but that one is fabulous. good pick.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

what a lovely new bag!!!!!!!!
i can't wait to see it in real life.
i hope you get feeling better soon.

ryanandmindy said...

1. love your new banner.
2. LOVE the purse.
and 3. i love YOU!
miss you...