Wednesday, February 24, 2010



Here I am. Were you looking for me?
I am found.
Sitting here with Diet Dr. Pepper in hand.
Enjoying some Sara Bareilles (she reminds me of my sisters).
Doing computers. (That's what I call anything that I do on computers. ie. blogging, facebooking, tumblring etc.)

Thinking about summer.
Can't wait.
Even though I'm sure I won't have much free time to bask in the sun, darken that skin.
Get some cancer. Kirk is a cancer. I am too. That is neat-o.
But maybe I will get that happy-hour drink from Sonic. Oh yeah...

I want to start baking. That is one of the things I have been itching to do. I want to bake breads, cakes, cupcakes, pies... everything.
I want to cook more too. I have been spending countless hours looking at cooking blogs getting amazing ideas to put into my little recipe box. I have a recipe box. It is "Martha Stewart blue" and has only about 10 recipes in it right now. I don't want to put any new recipes in it until I KNOW it's good. Weird how everyone has different taste buds, huh.
I would also enjoy my very own brick pizza oven right in my very own kitchen. A girl can dream.

Anyway, my life has been pretty pleasing. Contentment is the word that comes to mind.

Also, I'm planning a fun trip to Cal-eye-forn-eye-A for Mr. Ouimet's 26th.
Shhhh...
Yeah, you can refer to me as a sugah mommah. All my friends do... haha
Any good ideas of things to do? Places to eat. Places I must go to? Things I must do?

Much love.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

what part of california are you going to. i could give you some good ideas in nor-cal or so-cal. let me know and i'll hook you up.

Anonymous said...

You should visit us :) -Sarah B

Ani said...

All I would like to say is that I want to come.