Monday, February 22, 2010

kirk.

This is Kirk.
He likes to hang out with me.
I like to hang out with him.
Sometimes we play.
Sometimes we watch movies.
Sometimes we eat.
Sometimes we rest.
Sometimes we do computers which is currently my favorite pass time.
I do tumblr. He does coding.
I do blogging. He answers emails.
I do stumbleupon. He continues to code.
You see the balance we have here?
It is a nice one. And I like how we can enjoy ourselves while we enjoy each others company.
It's the yin and the yang.
And that my friends, is why I like him so oh oh.

3 comments:

Janet said...

wahoo! those are great reasons. im a fan of the ying/yang!! ;-)

Darren and Brandi said...

you guys are so cute. i love it!

ryanandmindy said...

i love that picture of you guys..it makes me smile a little bigger everytime.