Wednesday, February 17, 2010

it wasn't long enough.


I'm back!
I have to say that I had an AMAZING time in Vegas and got to spend some much needed time with Kirk-face. :)

I am lame and seriously took, zero pictures. But, I guess it just is proof that we were too busy having fun than pausing to take a picture or two.
Let me just tell you some of the highlights:

- The drive. Kirk set up camp in the back seat with his computer, headphones and blankets and pillows while cousin Rachel and I drove straight to sin-city blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs. We may or may not have had sore throats the next day. Totally worth it.
- the HOTEL ROOM. Oh. My. Gosh. When we first walked into the room, the curtains opened, the lights turned on and the TV turned on... classy and high tech. Great combo.
- The weather. Let's just say 68 degrees is perfect.
- Breaking even. Although there were only small bits of gambling involved, we managed to break even and getting a night for FREE. Yes, friends. F-R-E-E.
- The food. Enough said.
- HD television. Yeah, that's right. I spent time in the hotel room watching TV. It's what I like to do when I vacation. It's not really my thing to have a huge schedule. I like to lounge and do pretty much nothing and answer to no one.
- Cirque Du Solei's "O" show at the Bellagio. Mrs. Barnes, you are right. Definitely bucket-list worthy. Every moment was absolutely A-MAZING. Perfect ending to a great trip.



Oh yeah, and a lovely Valentine's Day surprise. Couldn't have been better!

No comments: