Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tom's

I finally got my Tom's in the MAIL today!
I picked grey for multiple reasons.
Mostly because they are neutral and I can wear them with just about anything... maybe even possibly my grey jeans. YES.
I LOVE THEM.
They are comfy AND casual.AND for every pair purchased, Tom's donates a pair of shoes to a child in developing countries.
So not only am I getting a pair of shoes, but so is someone else. Who needs them.
What a concept.

But, now that I am thinking about this... I kind of want THESE gold ones too! They are a little bit pricier (and by a little bit, I mean, WHAT??!!) than the plain grey canvas shoes however, I think gold is coming back into style this spring/summer and so, what better way to accessorize than on your feetsies. Right?



I like...

3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I am kinda surprised you like Tom's. I never would have guessed. Brooks has been wanting some for a long time but he wants to try them on and there is NO WHERE to get them around here. I want to see them on you, in action.

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

um i love the gold ones.. i can't pull em off like you can though. you're so cute.

<3

Brittany said...

Apparently I'm totally out of the loop. I've never even heard of Tom's. Now I'm going to have to google it. :)