Friday, February 26, 2010

oh man...

This picture is awesome. It brings joy to my soul.

Although I only have one job and have a pretty set schedule, lately I have been feeling so incredibly drained. I'm not even going to school or have a kid or even have this crazy hobby that is keeping me busy!
It probably has something to do with the fact that I go to bed at 2am and have to wake up at 7:30am but, that's all speculation.

Alls I'm saying is that it's almost the weekend.
And so now, I think I can get through tomorrow.

Any fun plans?

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Dear Alizzzzzx,
(pronounced Al-issss-EX)
That was just a trial run, I don't think it will stick. I think you and Kirk should get in the car tomorrow the second you get off work and come to Pullman. I mean, it's only and 11 hour car ride between friends, right? You can stay at my house and I will make you banana choco-chip pancakes. Do we have a deal? or do we have a deal?? BTW I thought about calling you the other day... never did. What hours do you work. Maybe you should call me on a lunch break or something??? Or not. No pressure. I don't offend easily. K. I miss you a TON! I mean it.
Sincerely,
Heather

Ani said...

Hahahahahahahahah PS Stadium of Fire is something to look forward to I think?