Friday, February 12, 2010

Vegas Bound

Hello dear dear friends.
I am so excited to inform you all that I will be on a wee trip this weekend to the lovely city of Las Vegas! I am so excited to just get out of Provo for a while and not have to worry about ANYTHING for the next few days. Ahhhh vacations. Seriously love them.

I have been finding a lot of things that I want to let you all know about.
First and foremost is this A-MAZING stuff called Morrocan Oil.
Sounds like cooking oil... but it's NOT.
It is for your hair and it is seriously heaven sent. My lovely friend Trudy introduced this to me a while ago and I have finally just started to use it! It makes my hair smooth, shiny, silky and healthy. Just today I received a compliment on how "luminous" my hair was. And I shall gladly credit that to Morrocan Oil. Although the tiny 2 oz. bottle was a whopping $14, I still stick to my guns and say that it is totally worth forking over the moolah. I have been using mine daily for the last 2 months and I still have over 2/3 of the bottle left.

Next, I would like to introduce you to the utterly stylish skinny belt made by none other than Shade Clothing. At first, I was skeptical about how skinny these skinny belts really are. (They are about the width of my pinky finger.) However, after weighing all the options, these belts are fabulous! I love the way a skinny belt makes you look dainty and sophisticated and well put together. It doesn't squeeze or hug too tightly and it's not super bulky for the upcoming spring season. They come in a variety of different colors and I would even recommend using more than one belt at a time! And not to mention these babies are a mere $10.50. Really a must-have. Find them HERE.

Those are just a few of my findings. I have many, many more to mention but, I am tired and have much to do before leaving tomorrow. I also am thinking about deleting my facebook. No point really. We will see. Any thoughts on the matter?
Also, I have been on a hunt for a great makeup foundation. I have been using Bare Minerals for the last 4 years and I think it's time to switch it back to liquid... mostly for coverage and the fact that I like the look of a flawless face. Any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate!

More to come soon!
Au Voir!

6 comments:

Becca said...

well, I use mac powder.... and i know you want a foundation, but i wanted to suggest the prep + prime skin visage from mac that i put on my face before i put on my foundation. it is fabulous! keeps your makeup on all day, evens out your skin tone and makes it look clean and glowy!
thanks for the other fun product suggestions!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i am so glad you have the oil, it is seriously amazing.
facebook....i have been thinking about closing mine ,too. we should chat about this. i feel like i just waste time when i am on it. uh.

see you at work in an hour! yay!
i hope you are feeling better!

Janet said...

i love vegas!! have fun!!!

grant + brittany said...

love this post! yay for trudy introducing us to magic oil! i love it! also i love everything you said about the new belts.... i bought the navy and green.... oh wait you rung me up. ha. i deleted my facebook a year ago... totally happier without it. who needs facebook? not me!

Juliana said...

dont delete your faceboookkk!! i need you!

grant + brittany said...

oh i totally forgot! i have used jane iredale for like 3 years. i love it, but other than that i vote for laura mercier tinted moisturizer. :) good stuff.