Monday, March 22, 2010

guilty.


I really had a plan today.
I promise.
I was gonna go to the D.I.
And Plato's Closet.
To donate these from my closet organization party.

I mean, I guess I still have time.
But, instead I really just want to veg.


I'm only a little bit ashamed.

This is not anything new. Pretty much every day I have a plan. I make it while at work. I say to myself, "When I'm off, I'm gonna go do this and this and clean and organize and make my day SO productive."
And I really am so motivated.
And then I get home and I see my remote and T.V. and I all I am motivated to do is turn on that television and put my dogs up and relax.
I worked allllll day. I deserve some R & R.
And, you know what?
I don't feel guilty. I really don't.

3 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Alix, you make me smile! I am the same way ... I do the same when I am at work. I plan to work out. It rarely happens. Usually find a random TV show and eat treats.

Ani said...

sister. ME TOO. i did it TODAY! i'm such a bad girl but i don't even care.

grant + brittany said...

alix. first let me just say thankyou for your sweetest comment ever on my blog. i really think you are such a strong girl, the way you carry yourself is so admiring. i love spending time and talking with you and i love reading what you had to say about all that. i am just like you- when i don't meet my own expectations i get down on myself. it IS all about being happy with yourself, who you really are and what god gave you. and just like you were saying about trying to remind yourself of that all the time, i try too. this is why i want to put that tomato quote on my sidebar up on the wall in my house somewhere. so i can remember easier. anyway i LOVE you.

oh and now on to this post. alix i laughed out loud at this. this post? this is why you are my friend.