Monday, March 22, 2010

i found it.

I found what I have been looking for.
It took many a trial and error and I have found my favorite makeup.
This amazing foundation is called Jane Iredale

This was recommended by my friend Brittany and I seriously love it.
I get the coverage I want and it doesn't look like I am wearing loads of makeup.
AND it's mineral based so it's HEALTHY for my skin.
I love me some mineral makeup.
I started out wearing Bare Minerals but after a many years of being a devoted Bare Escentuals user, I just was not getting the coverage I wanted and the brushes were too harsh on my ever so sensitive skin.
I have even started to wash my face with Cetaphil bar soap. It's gentle. This is the only stuff that does not cause any skin irritation or dryness and it's cheap! Cheaper than what I was using and I am so happy I have found something that works for my skin.
Anyway, my quest for good makeup has nearly come to an end. I am the kind of person who finds what works and sticks to it... until it stops working of course.
I am all about trying to look and feel my best. Just being comfortable in my own skin.
My friend Brittany (Do you think I talk about her enough on this blog?) She wrote an amazing post on her blog about women and beauty. I really feel like she hit the nail on the head on this one.
You won't regret.


1 comment:

grant + brittany said...

i just posted on your last post, alix I FREAKING LOVE YOU!! i am just like you in finding something i love and then sticking with it. we should always keep each other up to date on our favorite products. i love that you are using cetaphil... me too:) (along with dove). but mostly i am just so happy you like jane. it truly warms my heart alix. really it does. anywho you are awesome and we should have a big girls night with good old fashioned movies and lots of good food. ok? k.