Sunday, March 14, 2010

three point one four.

Today's date.
March 14th.
3/14.

I'm not much of a math person but, I do understand the meaning of such a day.
This is the day to make pies.
What better pie to make than grasshopper pie.
HELLO.

Ahem.
One pre-made oreo crust.
One tub of ice cream.
Serve.
Brilliant.

In other news, I have made myself a new header for this here bloggy blog.
Yes, I have made it myself with my wonderfully crafted skills in photoshop.
Go ahead, praise me.
Except for the fact that Kirk's assistance was needed about 95% of the time.
It was alllll my idea though.
It brightens my soul to see those green stripes.
And you can bet your bottom-dollar that I will be changing those minty green stripes to sunshine yellow stripes come summer time. It is my template. For life.
Anyway.
Had a very fun Saturday.
Spent with Kirky-Kirk.
I just heart him.

Until next time,
Alix OUT.

1 comment:

Ani said...

1. are you making a pie today? and 2. i love your new header thing! it's so cute!!! great work you are so creative!