Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Deva Curl


Let me tell you about the most amazing stuff I have ever found. For all you curly hair lovelies,
I FOUND IT!
Get ready...
It's a little diddy called "Deva Curl" and I am absolutely IN LOVE with it.
My curls are perfect.
They are not frizzy.
They have bounce.
They have volume.
I LOVE it.
It's a little pricey but, I am totally willing to spend the extra dollars on this product because it is SO worth it.
I was a little skeptical of the no-suds shampoo but, I haven't had hair this healthy since NEVER.
Seriously.
Try it.
It doesn't MAKE your hair curly, it just enhances your curls by locking in that moister so for all you non-curlies out there, this is also for your healthy tresses.
Obviously I am obsessed with this stuff... I mean listen to me, I'm raving.


3 comments:

Janet said...

ohh, i could use some of that! where did you get it?

Ryan and Brittany said...

I am always so excited to hear about new products... my hair needs some health!! I want it... where can I find it??

Katie said...

Ooh I want to try!