Tuesday, January 12, 2010

some things...

A few things...
Yesterday, I was CRAVING some cheesy fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell and then I ate some cheesy fiesta potatoes and while I was eating them, I was thinking, "This is the best $1.30 I have spent in a while..." Once finished, I quickly regretted.
That is what pure remorse feels like.

In other news, the Bachelor was on last night.
I thoroughly enjoyed all the drama it entailed.
I will admit that Tenley is still my favorite although Ali is quickly growing on me.
Elizabeth and her note is very reminiscent of a time I received a high school-like note recently. And freakin Michelle needs to take a chill pill.

Also, I have one of those vases you can fill with cute things and stick on your mantle... do you know the kind? Well for Christmas I filled it with sparkly red ornaments but now, since the holidays are over, I need something to fill it with! I want to do lemons, but I think I want to wait until it's a little closer to summer for that. Any ideas? Any at all would be greatly appreciated.

And one last thing...
I really want to see THIS movie:

3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I have a vase that goes on my kitchen table, and I love it. I try to fill it with seasonal things. So Thanksgiving/ Halloween was pumpkins and leaves, and Christmas was ornaments. I am looking for something for Valentine's day to fill it with. It's my favorite holiday. Funny, I have lemons ready to go for spring! Great minds baby!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i think lemons would be way cute, or even limes. you should go to Costco and get some. you could check out tai pan and see if they have anything to inspire you, too.

i LOVE your pic and quote.
in love.

i am way excited for that movie too! I love both of them. hot.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh I want to see "Dear John" so bad - I dedicated a special blog to it a little while ago!!
And I completely agree with you on everything you said about The Bachelor!