Wednesday, January 20, 2010

which one does not belong?

Anthropologie
Anthropologie


Anthropologie.


Anthropologie (Mine)


Forever 21?


Spittin' image of my bag... at least style-wise. $24.99 as compared to the $88 at Anthropologie.


Another thing, has anyone noticed that Forever 21 has makeup!? Has anyone tried this stuff? I want to know about it but I'm too scared to buy any. Which I guess isn't really a legitimate fear considering all the makeup is like $5 and under.
Also, Forever 21 has some los jeans that I would like to purchase. I have done it in the past, and I will do it again. Surprisingly, they are amazing. The prices range from $12.50 to $34.50. I recommend them. Take it or leave it.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I haven't been to forever 21 since high school. I have been searching for a cheap pair of skinny jeans to tuck my boots into. I will take your advice and try them out!